Claire Axelrad, J.D., CFRE
As Principal of Clairification, she helps nonprofits by guiding them through seven “clairifying” principles that drive rich supporter engagement: values, stories, branding opportunities, social marketing channels, support constituencies, engagement objectives and resources. She is passionate about helping nonprofits create a transformative culture of philanthropy so that they, together with their constituents, can repair the world.
Claire teaches the CFRE course certifying professional fundraisers, presents for 4GOOD Nonprofit Webinars and is a regular contributor on nonprofit social media to Maximize Social Business. She also contributes to numerous nonprofit and marketing blogs, including About.com Nonprofit Orgs, NonprofitHub and FundRaising Success Magazine.
A member of the California State Bar and a graduate with honors from Princeton University, Claire currently resides in San Francisco, California.
- Development and communications audits
- Integrated marketing and fundraising strategic plans
- Branding and identity strategy
- Content marketing strategy
- Funding pitch development
- Board engagement and effectiveness
- Staff development and coaching
- Infrastructure and support